Government VA Benefits


Government benefits!

Veterans Administration Aid Benefit Program

This benefit is available to eligible Veterans or their surviving spouses. This program can help offset the costs of assisted living. This is an important benefit, and is often overlooked by the families of many Veterans or surviving spouses who need additional monies to help care for ailing parents or loved ones. This is a “pension benefit” and is not dependent upon service-related injuries for compensation. Most Veterans qualify for this pension.
Veterans who meet these four criteria!
  1. Wartime Veterans who are 65 or older, or permanently disabled.
  2. The Veteran must have served at least 90 days of active duty.
  3. One day of active duty must have been during a Wartime Eligibility date.
  4. The Veteran must have received an honorable, general, or medical discharge.
Wartime Eligibility dates of service:
• World War II 12/07/1941 — 12/31/1946
  • Korean War 6/27/1950 — 01/31/1955  
  • Vietnam 2/28/1961 — 05/07/1975  

The maximum monthly benefit for each category is as follows:
• Married Veterans $1949.00
  • Single Veterans $1644.00  
  • Surviving spouses $1056.00  
  • Two Veterans $2440.00  

This is a FREE program. There is no charge to you. The advisors will:
  1. Educate you on the veterans benefit program.
  2. Meet with you and your family to personally assess your particular situation.
  3. Fill out all of the appropriate Veterans Administration forms for you.
  4. Hand deliver your completed forms to the County Veterans Administration Director and follow your application through until the benefit is awarded to you!


Applying for VA Benefits



Required Documents for Filing a VA Claim

Any information you submit to us is considered private and will be
used only as a method of contacting you with requested information.
We do not sell or share your contact info.


In addition to your Application for VA funds, please have the following documents ready when you come in to the office for an appointment.
  1. Copy of DD214 Discharge Papers ( is a good source if the discharge papers can not be located)
  2. Copy of Marriage License (if currently married or a surviving spouse)
  3. Copy of Death Certificate (if surviving spouse)
  4. Copy of Social Security Award Letter
  5. Copy of Direct Deposit information
  6. Verification of all Finances: Bank, CD, Annuities, etc.
If currently receiving VA benefits, a recent statement from the VA showing what type of benefit and the monthly amount.

This project requires a little effort but it is worth the effort to get this benefit!
Questions? Contact us Today
Phone  951-251-5467 or Cell/Text 714-643-0773 or E-Mail:


One Reply to “Government VA Benefits”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *